Southeast Elementary School
Look, Say, Cover, See, Write, Check Directions
One of the activities that can be completed as part of the Spelling Homework Menu is Look, Say, Cover, See, Write, Check. Your child will need one file plain file folder. If you don’t have one at home, email Mr. Hendricks or Mrs. Cackowski via the Southeast Elementary School web site.
Instructions to setup your file folder:
(1) Print two copies of the folder instruction page.
(2) Glue one copy of the instructions to the front of the folder. Notice the picture and how the fold of the folder is at the top of the instructions.
(3) With the instructions glued to the folder, cut on the black lines. This will allow for three flaps.
(4) With the second instruction paper, cut the instructions slightly smaller than the lines. This will allow you to place them on the inside of the folder without having to make new cuts.
(5) Once the strips are cut and determined to be smaller than the file folder strips, glue them into the inside of the file folder.
(5) Your folder is now done. Print off the unit’s Look, Say, Cover, See, Write, Check paper and have your child stick it in the folder to move the flaps around for the assignment.